[opencms-dev] error when installing OpenCms Module Developer in Eclipse

Christoph P. Kukulies kuku at physik.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Oct 21 17:25:04 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 07:24:13AM -0700, Eska wrote:

> Hi Cristoph,
>
> since I think the Module Developer communicates with your tomcat directly,
> try to configure the OpenCms servlet mapping without the url rewrite stuff,
> like
> it should be the same as configured in your web.xml without the leading '/'.
>
> e.g.:
>
> OpenCms servlet mapping: opencms/*
> OpenCms context path name: ROOT

I changed the values to the ones you suggested to no avail. Same.

Are you using 7.5.0?

Here again what I could obtain from the traceback window:

 java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method
org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.pushParams(Ljava/lang/Object;)V
from class org.opencms.configuration.CmsSetNextRule