[opencms-dev] error when installing OpenCms Module Developer in Eclipse

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Wed Oct 21 17:43:14 CEST 2009

Hi Cristoph,

I just tried it with a 7.5.0 OpenCms configured in the Module Developer.
New Project -> Fetch did get a list of modules. Does your syncing work,
if you create a project e.g. "de.test" and later add the Module Developer
Nature
to that project. Syncing files should then put your data to
/system/modules/de.test.

Eska

P.S.: Viel Glück beim Probieren.