[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Use Cases

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Tue Oct 27 12:17:51 CET 2009

Dear Nitin Gupta,

Yes, you think in the right direction with your needs for a CMS.

The best is if you "play" a little bit with OpenCms. You can download
it here for free: http://www.opencms.org/en/download/opencms.html

Here you find some documentations to OpenCms:
http://www.opencms.org/en/download/documentation.html

There are also additional modules for free. You can download them here:
http://www.alkacon.com/en/products/oamp/index.html

If you have questions to the handling of OpenCms, you are welcome to ask
them in this forum.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.