[opencms-dev] OpenCMS - Static Export

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Fri Oct 30 08:57:37 CET 2009

> Dear Team,
>

> I would like to know whether Jsp pages or any dynamic pages can be exported
> using static export option.

Yes, the processed result of a dynamically generated page - i.e. the
finished html, not the JSP source code - can be exported with static export

> If yes then would request you to send the steps to do the same.

just set the file system property "export" to "true" for your JSP. If
static export is correctly configured then this resource will be
exported. It might also be possible to set the "export" property to
"true" for an entire folder, but I have not tried myself whether this
also works or not.

I think in opencms-vfs.xml there are settings for different resource
types, whether they are exported by default or not. The processing
result of JSPs is not exported by default, but this can be overridden by
the "export" property of individual files.

best regards
Christian