[opencms-dev] OpenCMS - Static Export

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Fri Oct 30 09:34:26 CET 2009

Hi,

>> I would like to know whether Jsp pages or any dynamic pages can be exported
>> using static export option.
>>
> Yes, the processed result of a dynamically generated page - i.e. the
> finished html, not the JSP source code - can be exported with static export

Also the <cms:export> tag may be used to have snippets (or the whole page) exported as unprocessed jsp source.

But if this is done to simply have OpenCms out of production... I experienced that the loss of the flex cache is bad for performance. And
that the appserver most often goes down (if it does) because of bad project code instead of OpenCms.

kind regards,

Achim