[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Usage

Christian Steinert christian_steinert at web.de
Mon Nov 9 10:08:27 CET 2009

Dear Nitin Gupta
> I am writing a web application which is required to be made available for
> general internet users. I am contemplating a static content management
> solution so that we can easily manage the content without going to the JSP
> files and making changes there.

which relationship exactly will your application have with the content
management system? Which kind of application? Is is a mostly static web
site that you want to make more easy to update or is it a web
application that you want to implement? It seems that you speak about
two quite different things at the same time, so it is difficult to
understand what exactly you try to do.

Kind regards
Christian