[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Usage

Nitin Gupta nitin.res at srishtitechnet.com
Tue Nov 10 11:27:52 CET 2009

Thanks Mathias

Since my application is already developed with no CMS, I think it will be
better for me if I can deploy my app outside OpenCMS and use it just to
paint the dynamic content on my pages, say with the help of JSP tags, EL
etc.

It may be a vague idea but just looking for appropriate suggestions from
OpenCMS exprts.

Rgds