[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Usage

Nitin Gupta nitin.res at srishtitechnet.com
Mon Nov 9 13:40:16 CET 2009

Thanks.

Since my application is already developed and now I need to integrate
OpenCMS with it, I would prefer to use to two standalone applications.

I would be glad if someone on the list can share their experience for this
kind of integration and also guide me to some resources which can be
referred for this kind of integration

Rgds