[opencms-dev] CmsHttpUploadWidget: configuration parameters

marcos binelli mlbinelli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:18:15 CET 2009

Hi...

I try to use the CmsHttpUploadWidget, but, when I try to upload, I receive
the message "Invalid reference, the resource can not be found."

I put the line <widget class="org.opencms.widgets.CmsHttpUploadWidget"
alias="HttpUploadWidget"/> in the opencms-vfs.xml,
and the line <layout element="Image" widget="HttpUploadWidget"
configuration="" /> on the xsd.

I search for the widget's configuration, but no reference was found

What is necessary for the configuration?

Thansk for help