[opencms-dev] CmsHttpUploadWidget: configuration parameters

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Nov 11 10:16:18 CET 2009

Hi Marcos,

I wanted to reproduce your problem. So I also have configured a
HttpUploadWidget. But everything works fine. I can upload pictures
and select them after that without any problems. I have configured
it like you have described it here. I use OpenCms 7.5.1. Which
OpenCms version do you use?

Can you upload pictures using the "Upload" button in the workplace?

Please toggle the checkbox "Use Upload-Applet" (in the workplace
the "Preferences" button and tab "Workplace") and try again to
upload pictures with the HttpUploadWidget. Do you have the same
problems then?

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.