[opencms-dev] OpenCms can't handle CMYK-JPGs?

Roman Uhlig Maxity.de roman.uhlig at maxity.de
Mon Nov 16 11:56:28 CET 2009

Last week one of our customers running OpenCms reported that some newly
uploaded images of his website don't display. After investigating that a
bit we realized, that these images where JPG's with CMYK color space.
They display well in any browser, but OpenCms seems not able to handle
them. The strange thing is: if you are logged in into the workplace they
display fine. As soon as you call their URI from outside (no matter if
it's the exported resource or not), it fails.

Is that a known problem or should I file a bug about it?

Thanks in advance,
Roman