[opencms-dev] OpenCms can't handle CMYK-JPGs?

Florian Heinisch florian.heinisch at 3kraft.com
Mon Nov 16 17:25:28 CET 2009

Hi Roman,

I worked on a OpenCMS project where CMYK-JPGs were in place. As far as I noticed, OpenCMS handles CMYK-JPGs without problems.
However, some browsers did not display the CMYK-JPGs (sorry for being inaccurate, I think it was MS Internet Explorer version 6). So I implemented a Servlet that returns these CMYK-JPGs as a ZIP-files.

What kind of error you get by viewing the CMYK-JPGs when you are logged out? Which OS are you working on and which browser do you use?

Kind regards,

Florian