[opencms-dev] encoding error with rss import

RENATA SOUZA DOS SANTOS renata-santos at prodesan.com.br
Thu Nov 19 19:05:22 CET 2009

Hi,

I have been using the clicksandlinks module for RSS in my OpenCms site, but I
had some trouble with encoding caracters.
When I try to get news feed from this page
http://br.hsmglobal.com/adjuntos/14/rss/Gestao.xml, I receive strange caracters.
This rss feed is encoded with ISO-8859-1. Any other page encoded with UTF-8
works fine. I have tried to use the enconding-content property to convert it,
but I had no success.
My database is mysql and is encoded with UTF-8.
We use opencms with jboss-4.2.2.GA.
Do you have any idea of the cause? How can I fix it?

Thanks,
Renata.

--
Prodesan S/A (http://www.prodesan.com.br/)