[opencms-dev] Develop in a collaborative environment

Lorenzo Caggioni lorenzo.caggioni at premiaweb.it
Wed Nov 25 15:26:22 CET 2009

Hello,
I'm starting using OpenCms in a new big project.
The project need a collaborative development environment and a system of
development -> test -> production environments.

Is there any best practice to do that?

Which are the best steps to:
- create module (Eclipse?)
- deploy the module on development environment
- share the module with collegues(SVN?)
- deploy the module on test environment and on production environment

How can I organize those steps in an armonic way?

I read about maven-OpenCms project but it seems stacked to OpenCms 7.0.3
version...

Thanks in advance,
Lorenzo

 Lorenzo Caggioni