[opencms-dev] Queue time is getting longer

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Thu Dec 3 14:17:07 CET 2009

Hi Lo,

that is not normal behaviour of OpenCms.

I assume you are using the CmsAfterPublishStaticExportHandler or a custom similar implementation in opencms-importexport.xml. If you are
free in your setup (no "OpenCms MUST NOT BE IN PRODUCTION Mr. knowitalls in charge") try using CmsOnDemandStaticExportHandler.

kind regards,

Achim