[opencms-dev] Queue time is getting longer

Lorenzo Sala troubador at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:08:17 CET 2009

Good Morning Ahchim.. the new day brought new symptoms.. we used the config
with the new    <export-rule> but it seems that the export still exports
something that we haven't asked to.

Here is a brief of the last export:

Publishing resources ...
Publishing files ...
( 1 / 1 ) Publishing file /sites/extranet/css/test/index.html ... o.k.
... finished publishing files
Statistics: published files: 1, published folders: 0, deleted folders: 0,
duration: 00:00:00
... the resources have been published
Exporting Non-Template Resources ...
( 1 / 3,064 ) Exporting /sites/aaaa.html
( 2 / 3,064 ) Exporting .....
(here are 3,064 files of that project, but we asked to export only this "
/sites/extranet/css/test/index.html "

Here are the rules I created:

          <export-rule>
          <name>Extranet</name>
          <description>File della Extranet Promotori</description>
          <modified-resources>
          <regex>/sites/extranet/.*</regex>
          <regex>/system/default/modules/it.oursite.extraneti/.*</regex>
          </modified-resources>
          <export-resources>
          <uri>/sites/extranet/</uri>
          </export-resources>
          </export-rule>

So.. now not only it takes a lot of time to publish all, but the "User's
last published" list doesn't show all the request in the queue.

Does it makes any sense to you?

Lo'