[opencms-dev] Develop in a collaborative environment

Tim Daschner timd at thedoleco.com
Sun Dec 6 20:03:20 CET 2009

Hi Rudiger,

That was insightful. Thank you! Do you guys also use any automated cmsshell
features to deploy modules directly into opencms? Are there any ant tasks in
the open source. Also, i am intrigued and would like to as why would you not
use the commercial opencms feature of replication from one server to
another? So, why would you not replicate your local environment into your
test environment?

Also, I have never been able to get eclipse to play well with WebDAV because
of limitations in eclipse. How exactly is this achieved? Is there an eclipse
plugin that you know of?

Once again, it is very insightful to hear that one can manually create a zip
file that will probably be guaranteed to match the module format. I mean :
it sounds like alkacon almost supports this manner of making module files.
No?

thank you,

--
Tim