[opencms-dev] OpenCms 7.5.1+: more granular permission system

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Mon Dec 7 12:24:46 CET 2009

Hi Kai,

I am just curious: Why wouldn't you let the core work on OpenCms not just be done by Alkacon as a subcontractor. Those guys really know what
they are doing (and therefore fast) and keep in mind to stay generic and downward compatible enough for other customers.

Furthermore: OK, that feature sounds good. I appreciate that you would share this. But keep in mind that Alkacon had to review your code and
discuss with you... without getting any funding for this task.

kind regards,

Achim