[opencms-dev] Admin option "Re-Initialize the Workplace"

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Tue Dec 8 14:12:11 CET 2009

Hi Roman!

we use it mainly for 'admin tool' development, since it mainly re-reads
the resource bundles for localization and it re-initializes the admin
view, ie. re-reading /system/workplace/admin/ and much more.

for more details see:
org.opencms.workplace.CmsWorkplaceManager#initialize(CmsObject)

remember that this is open source!

HTH
Michael Moossen