[opencms-dev] XSD mapping to date last modified [2]

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at gmx.de
Tue Dec 15 20:15:17 CET 2009

Hi Ulysses,

I think this might not be supported by design. The date last modified is
not something you can actively set. It is updated whenever you modify a
file. But to set it to a date of your choice would make that value kind
of "wrong".
But I have to point out that I might be wrong (did not look it up).

kind regards,

Achim