[opencms-dev] Your answer to my "Browser Cache" Question

Frank Pertack fpertack at vater-gruppe.de
Mon Dec 21 10:20:59 CET 2009

Hi Roman,

I like to thank you for your answer to my question in the OpenCms-maillist.
I checked again today. I had no answer from you before the one, when you
asked about your previous one.
That is too ad, since I have no real starting point, where I shall change
something to prevent the Internet Explorer to pull the page out of his
cache.

HTML-wise i know which changes could cause a pull from the server (Meta
tag, javascript, or best of all is to request a page with a time-stamp
which the IE won't find for sure in his cache, so it has to take the server
version (e.g.: "index.html?12435166177288").

But I don't know where I can find the template for the main-navigation tabs
in the system-directory of OpenCms (I am using the templatetwo).

Do you have an idea?

Thank you in advance

Best regards

Frank

Frank Pertack

Vater Solution GmbH
Liebigstraße 26
24145 Kiel

Telefon: +49 431 20084-210
Telefax: +49 431 20084-222
Mobil: +49 151 16353519
mailto: fpertack at vater-gruppe.de
http://www.vater-gruppe.de

Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 6403
Geschäftsführer:
Klaus-Hinrich Vater
Michael Wiese
-----
Diese Email enthält ggfs. vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte
Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese Email
vernichten Sie diese Email. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte
Weitergabe dieser Email sind nicht gestattet.