[opencms-dev] Antwort: Re: installation of openCMS with database on external server

Jessica Maas yukarichan87 at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:15:16 CET 2009

Ah... nevermind. I found the mistake... because of many other
test-configurations of other installations I mixed up the IPs... well it
works better if you use an IP with an actual server behind xD *head->desk*

But with this I could correct the user-rights at least over which I would
have stumbled just after that.

Thanks for your nice (and fast O_o") help anyway and I even if there are
still some days left I already wish you a merry christmas :)