[opencms-dev] com.alkacon.opencms.weboptimization and stackoverflow

Thomas.Adams at interone.de Thomas.Adams at interone.de
Tue Dec 22 10:10:07 CET 2009

Dear all,

we have our own static export handler which will basically export static
files immediately after the publishing process.

Using the optimized resources in the module
com.alkacon.opencms.weboptimization
and leaving a resource path empty leads to a endless
recursion. So far the logic to get files by its extension seems
a bit weird to me. I restricted includable resourcetypes
to plain text and JSP only to avoid a endless recursion
in the resolveResource method in the  CmsOptimizationBean
which at least avoids an endless recursion and thus a stackoverflow

Kindest regards,

Thomas Adams
Director Application Development

Interone China
Office Beijing
1205-06, e-Tower,
12 Guanghua Road,
Chaoyang District,
Beijing 100020, China

Interone Beijing
地址:中国 北京市朝阳区光华路丙12号数码01大厦1205-06室
邮编:100020

T +86.10.65.91 3792 3026
F +86.10.65 91 3892
M +86 137 177 48058

mailto:thomas.adams at interone.cn
mailto:thomas.adams at interone.de
http://www.interone.de

NOTE:Information contained in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for the delivery of the message to such person), you may
not copy, disclose or deliver this message or any part of it to anyone, in
any form. In such case, you should delete this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply Email. Opinions, conclusions and other information in
this message that does not relate to the official business of Interone
China shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.