[opencms-dev] com.alkacon.opencms.weboptimization and stackoverflow

Michael Moossen m.moossen at alkacon.com
Tue Dec 22 10:24:34 CET 2009

Hi Thomas!

> So far the logic to get files by its extension seems
> a bit weird to me
what do you mean by weird?
do you have any concrete proposal to improve it?

> I restricted includable resourcetypes
> to plain text and JSP
do not do that, you wont be able to include any optimized JS, or any
other xml content into an optimized JS.

> which at least avoids an endless recursion
the only way this can happen is when you tell an optimized JS to include
itself, or a folder including itself. just do not do that ;)

HTH
Michael Moossen