[opencms-dev] Customise the "Add User" section

Graeme Kidd coolkidd3 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 31 15:34:28 CET 2009

Hi,

I am wanting to customise the "Add User" section within the Account Manger.
Would anyone be able to advise on the following:

1) Add extra user fields e.g. "Education" when I create a new user in the
"Job Hunting User" Sub organizational unit.

2) "Add user to forum" feature when I create a new user in the "Forum Users"
Sub organizational unit, where if a tick box is ticked the details will also
be added to a separate forum database.

Is this best implemented within "A_CmsEditUserDialog.java" and
"messages.properties" or are  there other files that I will need to be aware
of as well?

Thanks