[opencms-dev] first install tomcat error

Reinhard Vielhaber opencms at rvis.de
Wed Jan 6 10:26:00 CET 2010

Hi Arash,

> Which tomcat version on which OS and with which Java Version are you using to install which OpenCms Version?

sorry - of course I should have added this information directly:

OS: Ubuntu Linux 9.10

$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_16"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 14.2-b01, mixed mode)

/usr/share/tomcat6/bin$ ./version.sh
Using CATALINA_BASE:   /usr/share/tomcat6
Using CATALINA_HOME:   /usr/share/tomcat6
Using CATALINA_TMPDIR: /usr/share/tomcat6/temp
Using JRE_HOME:       /usr
Server version: Apache Tomcat/6.0.20
Server built:   Oct 26 2009 07:20:05
Server number:  6.0.0.0