[opencms-dev] org.opencms.search.A_CmsIndexResource

Vroonen Julien Julien.Vroonen at nsi-sa.be
Fri Jan 8 15:35:04 CET 2010

Hi List,

I am trying to migrate an OpenCMS 6.0.4 version to a 7.5.1 version.

I had (my colleague) a custom development in which I used the “org.opencms.search.A_CmsIndexResource“ class.

But this class has been removed in version 7.5.1.
=> What are the alternatives?

I know my question is relatively stupid since I do not explain what this A_CmsIndexResource is used for in my code, but if somebody tells me : “yes, use this instead ; or look at this class”, I could save a lot of time ;)

Thanks,
   Julien.

Julien Vroonen - j.vroonen at nsi-sa.be<mailto:j.vroonen at nsi-sa.be>
Business Analyst