[opencms-dev] multisite: wrong effects on correct settings 2

jacek grzebyta (RRes-Roth) jacek.grzebyta at bbsrc.ac.uk
Mon Jan 11 18:52:17 CET 2010

Hi again,

For sure i use correct names. I just made the shortcut :P So full settings are:

    <sites>
      <workplace-server>babvs14.rothamsted.bbsrc.ac.uk:8080</workplace-server>
      <default-uri>/sites/default/</default-uri>
      <site server="babvs14.rothamsted.bbsrc.ac.uk:8080" uri="/sites/default/"/>
      <site server="babvs14_1.rothamsted.bbsrc.ac.uk:8080" uri="/sites/phibase/"/>
    </sites>

So sites are exists cos the log shows that and are displayed in Site inside the workplace. Just I cannot watch my phibase index.html which i did when i am logout the workplace.

Jacek

PS.  I have tested again and it looks it works. I have babvs14 normal welcome page and babvs14_1 phibase test page. I didn't change anything. I don't know what happened. How can I check if its stable change and not just some cache effect? I cleared flush and jsp cache + firefox cache and I have the same correct browsing.

Thanks a lot Paul,

With best wishes,
Jacek