[opencms-dev] multisite: wrong effects on correct settings 2

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Mon Jan 11 21:01:36 CET 2010

I haven't followed the entire thread, but be aware of "testing"
multi-site setup while you are logged into the workplace.
Since the workplace server is used for both sites if you look at them
while logged in, you may have say a css-file with the same relative path
in both sites . If you just switch site inside the workplace, the
browser will think that it is the same file and use the one from its
cache. So a browser cache cleaning could be what caused it to "suddenly"
work.

Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46
cpr (you know what) codedroids.com - http://www.codedroids.com