[opencms-dev] multisite: wrong effects on correct settings 2

Edwin Chiu edwin.chiu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 12:27:44 CET 2010

Hi Paul,

Sorry for mislead. Let's say my context root is "/opencms" and the opencms
servlet is "/pages". Actually my redirection path is like this.

response.sendRedirect(request.getContextPath() + "/pages/en/index.html");

I think the above setting cannot redirect the page properly in SH's config.
It's only work response.sendRedirect("/en/index.html");

Of course, you can still using response.sendRedirect("/en/index.html"). But
I want to isolate my application and apache httpd, so no code is depending
on apache httpd. And I can run my site even only on Tomcat.

In between,without Paul's answer, I know the page is created by OpenCms
7.5.1. Because I can see the server by viewing the response header in
FireBug. I changed the server name in opencms.properties. It's good for
preventing hackers to know much about your system. :-D

Thanks
Edwin