[opencms-dev] multisite: wrong effects on correct settings 2

Paul-Inge Flakstad flakstad at npolar.no
Tue Jan 12 13:00:44 CET 2010

Hello again

Thanks for clearifying, it makes more sense now.

I had never actually given much thought to it, but I've never run my "language redirect JSP" without using Apache in front. And you're right, it will not work on Tomcat alone. (Whoops!)

As we always use Apache in front, and always remove the context root and servlet name from the URL, it has never been an issue. (And from the looks of things, it may be that I've never tested sendRedirect on my local development installation either, which does not have Apache in front.)

Cheers,
Paul