[opencms-dev] On demand static export not working properly onWebsphere 6.1

Jordi Pedrerol jordi.pedrerol at adequa.net
Tue Jan 26 11:32:24 CET 2010

Hello Mathias,

The rewrite rule you provided is not working for me, I've got the same
results, the first time a thumbnail is requested it is exported statically
to the real file system but is not displayed in the browser.

Thank you for your help and time.

Jordi Pedrerol

Adequa Software
C/ Còrsega 267, Principal 2a B