[opencms-dev] Moving OpenCMS & Update --> need help

Eska sven.kiesow at interone.de
Tue Jan 26 12:57:22 CET 2010

Hi,

there is a lot of Information missing to even think about helping you.

For example

a) what is the OpenCms Version you have to update
b) on what os is it running?
c) what is your database
d) any log file showing something unusual?

and so on...

Did you read e.g.
http://old.nabble.com/Update-from-7.05-to-7.52-results-in-%22Resource-%28%29-is-not-available%22-td27283167.html
http://old.nabble.com/Update-from-7.05-to-7.52-results-in-%22Resource-%28%29-is-not-available%22-td27283167.html