[opencms-dev] Moving OpenCMS & Update --> need help

Jessica Maas yukarichan87 at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 26 13:40:02 CET 2010

a) It's a Version 6 as far as I know. I currently only have the full backup
of the webapps folder and the database. Is there a way to find that out over
the file-system?
b) Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2
c) MySQL
d) I tried something else meanwhile and forgot to save the log-files... but
I will post them when I repeat the first try if this one fails again.

Thanks for the link. I will give it a try.