[opencms-dev] Antwort: Re: Moving OpenCMS & Update --> need help

Frank Pertack fpertack at vater-gruppe.de
Tue Jan 26 13:50:22 CET 2010

Hello Jessica,

did you make sure, that both, the update- AND the WEB_INF-directory of the
update-Package is completely copied into the opencms-Folder? I had a
similar problem where the WEB_INF didnt have set the correct
ownership/permissions on a Linux-machine, so the Update could not use all
the files of the WEB_INF of the update.

Did you check, whether your OpenCms-Version is suitable for a one-hop
update to 7.52 (I think the name of the update-file contains the allowed
"from-version".

Did you check, whether OpenCms is running after the copy onto the new
machine before updating it?

Good luck

Frank