[opencms-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Moving OpenCMS & Update --> need help

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Wed Jan 27 14:14:25 CET 2010

Hii Jessica,

your C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/opencms/WEB-INF/config/opencms-workplace.xml has not been updated correctly. In case you did not make custom
modification (which I never had to do for many projects) just replace it with the one in your 7.5.1 opencms.war
(http://opencms.org/en/modules/downloads/dl_7.5.1_dist.html) and restart the app server.

HTH,

Achim