[opencms-dev] Can different installations of OpenCms connect to the same db schema?

Shency Revindran Shency.Revindran at monitisegroup.com
Fri Jan 29 16:59:32 CET 2010

Hi Achim,

I have decided to do a POC on this approach (option1).
Currently we just use tomcat with NO apache on the development windows machines and deploy different content set as separate webapps. Have to see how tricky it could be to use apache on windows for development.

Could you please tell me why we really need apache for multi-site support in opencms?

Thanks,
Shency