[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Installation on Webshpere app server

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Fri Jan 29 18:43:03 CET 2010

Hi Mario,

No, I can't log in.  But the login screen can't find the CSS and images.  So I think it's just a URI mapping problem.  Looks like I have to manually update the application.xml file (and maybe others too).

I didn't realize this, but it appears that I am one of the first people to attempt an install on WebSphere 7.  So I'll make sure that I post my instructions to the group once I get it working.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

- Dylan