[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Installation on Webshpere app server

Edwin Chiu edwin.chiu at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 05:45:03 CET 2010

Hi Dylan,

What's the path of CSS or Images which cannot show? If the part of the path
include "/opencms.war" as the context root, then you should try to add the
following "context-param" in your web.xml.

    <context-param>
        <param-name>WebApplicationContext</param-name>
        <param-value>opencms</param-value>
    </context-param>

The original web.xml given by OpenCms commented this fragment out.

Remember to re-deploy your webapp to reload the web.xml in websphere.

Thanks
Edwin