[opencms-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Moving OpenCMS & Update --> need help

Frank Pertack fpertack at vater-gruppe.de
Fri Jan 29 21:39:17 CET 2010

Hi Jessica,

may your prayers be answered.
So please tell when your update was successfull!

Have a nice weekend

Best regards
Frank

  Von:        Jessica Maas <yukarichan87 at googlemail.com>

  Datum:      29.01.2010 16:21

  Betreff:    Re: [opencms-dev] Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: Moving   OpenCMS & Update --> need help

  Gesendet    opencms-dev-bounces at opencms.org
  von:

Thank you all very much for your help. But the last days I worked thogether
with a colleague on the problems and I think we could solve most of them.
Some of the problems where the mysql-versions. We tried different and came
to the point that mysql 5.0 works best with our current opencms version
(6.2.1) on the new Server 2003 (64bit). In addition to that we had to use a
normal Tomcat installation instead of the XAMPP-plugin. Another thing was,
that not all classes, that are needed, were moved to the new server. And
many more smaller things....

But now the old opencms-system is running properly on the new system.
Currently the update-process is running and though I'm definately not
religous I already thought of praying to god that it will work this time,
with the current basis.