[opencms-dev] Structured content problem

Ludwig ludwig.hunecke at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 1 15:32:18 CET 2010

Hi Yves,

this "news" reference is defined in the /WEB-INF/config/opencms-modules.xml config file.

e.g.
<type class="org.opencms.file.types.CmsResourceTypeXmlContent" name="mitcontentpage" id="18006">

The mitcontentpage is such a reference.

One thing: If you enable editing for this collector, I had serious trouble with using "/fr/news" without a file name pattern like "/fr/news/news_%(number).html". In my case the missing file name pattern resulted in a serious data loss. After adding content I got an error message "File already exists" and then the duplicated file got deleted. I still can reproduce this problem.

Hope this helps you.

All the best,
Ludwig
--