[opencms-dev] OpenCms on WebSphere

Dylan Milks DMilks at greenridge.ca
Mon Feb 1 18:01:43 CET 2010

Hi group,

Can someone please give me a sample Application.xml file and Web.xml
file for a deployment of OpenCms 7.x on WebSphere?

I'm having some URI mapping problems and I am having trouble resolving
them.  If I had an example to follow, it may help.

Thanks!

- Dylan

The contents of this communication, including any attachment(s), are
confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient (or
are not receiving this communication on behalf of the intended recipient),
please notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this communication
without reading it, and making, forwarding or retaining any copy or record of it
or its contents.  Thank you.