[opencms-dev] URL Mapping for OpenCms on WebSphere

Edwin Chiu edwin.chiu at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 06:15:58 CET 2010

Hi Dylan,

I am using OpenCms 7.5.2 in Websphere 6.1. I've attached my application.xml
and web.xml in this post. I deployed the application in "ear" structure.

The most important thing is setting identical "param-value" in
DefaultWebApplication and WebApplicationContext.

    <context-param>
        <param-name>DefaultWebApplication</param-name>
        <param-value>ROOT</param-value>
    </context-param>

    <context-param>
        <param-name>WebApplicationContext</param-name>
        <param-value>ROOT</param-value>
    </context-param>

You can look into org.opencms.main.CmsServletContainerSettings for how the
OpenCms set up various application path.

Thanks
Edwin

http://old.nabble.com/file/p27415642/application.xml application.xml
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27415642/web.xml web.xml