[opencms-dev] insert data without using opencms backend

Valerio Synclab v.vianello at synclab.it
Mon Feb 8 16:35:23 CET 2010

Hi all,

I am trying to develop my web application using opencms but I haven't found
in the available documentation what I was looking for..

This is my scenario:

I created an opencms module to insert structured data into opencms database.
Using this module into opencms backend I am able to insert my data into the
system.

I would like to know if there is a programmatic way (from a java class or
from a jsp page) to insert the same data into the same database tables
without
using opencms backend.

Best regards

Valerio