[opencms-dev] insert data without using opencms backend

Achim Westermann achim.westermann at questico.de
Mon Feb 8 16:43:28 CET 2010

Hi Valerio,

sorry to say that and I hope I am wrong. But this sounds as if your project is going in a wrong direction. You would write a lot of code and
potentially undermine the caching of OpenCms which will produce unpredictable effects. You should stay within the opencms web application
when you try to insert data to the OpenCms tables.

kind regards,

Achim