[opencms-dev] include xmlpage content from template

Yogesh Mujumdar yogesh.mujumdar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:02:40 CET 2010

Hi Eska,

That did not work.

I get the error

    javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Error reading resource from path
"/sites/default/TAIG/personal/MyTip1.html".

I changed the element file code to :
<cms:template element="insider_tip">
       <%
            CmsJspActionElement cms = new CmsJspActionElement(pageContext,
request, response);
            String tfilename = cms.property("tip_file");
            cms.include(tfilename);
       %>
</cms:template>

-- Yogesh

Believe with all your heart that how you live your life makes a difference.
--Colin Beavan