[opencms-dev] include xmlpage content from template

Yogesh Mujumdar yogesh.mujumdar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 11:43:42 CET 2010

Done!, its working now. This is what I did.

In the elements file : *cms.include(tfilename, "body");*

and changed the *tip_file* property from *
/sites/default/TAIG/personal/MyTip1.html* to */TAIG/personal/MyTip1.html

*Thanks everybody.

-- Yogesh

Believe with all your heart that how you live your life makes a difference.
--Colin Beavan