[opencms-dev] Permissions flaw

Claus Priisholm cpr at codedroids.com
Wed Feb 24 15:21:45 CET 2010

I guess you can argue both ways. Having shared contents but 2
"filehandles" with different permissions is asking for trouble. But
"better safe than sorry" would of course mean that the least of the
permissions should take precedence. I haven't checked the code to see if
the combined permissions of all siblings are evaluated, but if this is
the case, then you may be able to achieve the wanted result be
explicitly denying the write-permission on "b" (i.e. +r-w+v )...

--
Claus Priisholm, CodeDroids ApS
Phone: +45 48 22 46 46