[opencms-dev] More problems with FCK editor

Eric MacAdie eric at MacAdie.net
Fri Feb 26 00:44:40 CET 2010

I had a problem before with the FCK editor not working at all. This was
resolved by the fix here:

http://old.nabble.com/Firefox-3.5.7-Editor-problem-td27127410.html#a27141063

Now I am having a problem with the that the FCK editor puts in. When I insert a link, the editor puts in something like:
rather than the actual server path to the page (like "http://site/page.htm").

I did some Googling, and there is a solution which I have not yet tried. The reason is that the posts that I found are from people who say they are having this issue in OpenCms 6.2.X using Firefox 3. I am using 7.5.1 with Firefox 3.5.8. Is anyone else having this issue?

Eric MacAdie
Pronounced: muh-KAY-dee