[opencms-dev] Adding a preview Mode. Oflline - Preview - Online

Mario Jäger m.jaeger at alkacon.com
Wed Mar 3 10:03:48 CET 2010

Hi Joe,

Please, use the method org.opencms.jsp.CmsJspLoginBean.login(String userName, String password, String projectName) in your "login jsp".
You should have an OpenCms user whose account is used to this, that users can have a webpage preview in the "third mode". You should set
the parameters of the login method for the user name and the password automatically to this OpenCms account. Then the users have not to
fill out a login form. As third parameter of the login method you should set the name of the offline project. Then the users are
automatically logged in the offline project after login.

--
Kind Regards,
Mario.

Mario Jäger